Friday 15 October 2010

How did your egg effect your responsibilities in SL?

Ms Jill tolds me I hads a girl and it made me very happy (: I promised myself to take good cares of hers and me named her Shae, short for Shaelynn. Me took her eberywhere me wents...to work, to partys, to bed ands trips arounds da world! We also wents to amusement parks, Africa, and other countries where the animals are because Shae likes animals :D Hot air balloons, camping & we hads lots of fun.
Me wubs her wivs all me heart and protected her froms all dangers including da evil poisonous bugs in Africa! *gasp* I fighted dem off wiv me flip flop. Heres some picshurs of are days outs togevurrs (:
 Rides

 The evil bugs!

 Giraffes

 Camping

 Rides


 Rides

 Mcdonalds

 Dunt go in the door to the right!

 CAUTION WET FLOOR *slip*

 Dunt go in the door to the left either <.< 

  NOMNOM Out view


 NOMNOM In view

No comments:

Post a Comment